Necessary measures after encountering the thief
- Call the police on 110.
- To preserve fingerprints of thieves and other traces of crime, do not touch or move anything.
- Do not allow unauthorized people to touch the scene of the robbery.
- Do not allow anyone to leave the store until the police arrive.
- Avoid gathering people at the place of theft.
- Do not tell anyone, even the employees of the office or company, about the police investigation of the theft.
- Provide the police with all the documents you have about the stolen property, such as photos, purchase invoices, serial numbers, etc.
- If the stolen property has special and unique characteristics, report them to the police.